FREMONT, CA — May 4th, 2017 — Corsair®, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the new CORSAIR GLAIVE RGB gaming mouse. Combining the latest in precision 16,000 DPI optical sensor technology with unmatched comfort thanks to its trio of interchangeable magnetic thumb grips and ergonomic contoured shape, the GLAIVE RGB quickly adapts to match player’s gameplay and grip, delivering a new level of comfort and precision. CORSAIR GLAIVE RGB – Winning never felt so good.
When it comes to gaming mice, there is no one-size-fits-all; some prefer a wider palm grip, others finger-tip control, with a wide spectrum of styles in between. GLAIVE RGB combines a sweeping contoured shape with three interchangeable magnetic grips, allowing it to adapt in seconds for a customized fit. Choose between smooth curves, a rubberized grip or a wide thumb rest to find your peak comfort, with each grip sculpted to put GLAIVE RGB’s six programmable buttons within easy reach.
Equipped with the latest in ultra-high precision 16,000 DPI optical sensor for pin-point tracking and accuracy, GLAIVE RGB has the performance to match its comfort. A custom PMW3367 gaming grade optical sensor, developed for CORSAIR in partnership with PixArt, allows gamers to set sensitivity between 100-16,000 DPI native resolution, and anywhere in between with single DPI steps for the ultimate in precision sensitivity tuning. Save five custom DPI settings to GLAIVE RGB’s 8MB of onboard memory, switch between them at a touch of a button and keep on-top of sensitivity with a dynamic DPI display – a glance is all it takes to know if GLAIVE RGB is set for high-speed twitch response or pixel-perfect accuracy. OMRON switches continue the commitment to performance, with ultra-fast response and industry-leading reliability rated up to 50 million clicks, while an ultra-fast 1000Hz/1ms USB refresh rate ensures every move and click registers when it counts; instantly.
With three-zone programmable dynamic RGB lighting, GLAIVE RGB lights up the desktop as players light up the scoreboard. With logo, side bar and front lighting zones customizable in Corsair Utility Engine (CUE), choose from a host of amazing preset lighting profiles, download hundreds of user-created lighting schemes, or synchronize the lighting with any CORSAIR RGB keyboard to make the mouse your own. CUE also unlocks in-depth macro control, allowing any of GLAIVE RGB’s six buttons to be fully remapped, not just to mouse or keyboard commands, but to complex multi-function macros, all stored in onboard memory and accessible from any PC without the need to install software so GLAIVE RGB is ready to play as soon as you are.
CORSAIR GLAIVE RGB – Winning never felt so good.
- Contoured shape: Designed so you can game longer without fatigue.
- Custom, gaming grade 16,000 DPI optical sensor: Ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Native 16,000 DPI resolution, settable to One DPI steps, can be custom tuned to virtually any type of mouse pad.
- Interchangeable thumb grips: Choose between three thumb grip styles for a tailored fit.
- Onboard profile storage: Saves lighting effects, macros and DPI settings for universal access to your profile on any PC, without the need for drivers or additional software.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks: Custom tuned for gaming, providing an ultrafast response and reliability over time.
- Dynamic multicolor three-zone backlighting: Customizable RGB backlighting immerses you in the game by providing nearly unlimited lighting adjustability.
- Aluminum scroll wheel with rubber grip: Ensures solid response and accuracy.
- Ultrafast 1ms lag-free game play: Supports up to 1000Hz/1ms refresh rate for a near instant response to your movements.
Availability, Warranty and Pricing
GLAIVE RGB is available immediately from the CORSAIR worldwide network of authorized retailers, and distributors and is backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network.
For up-to-date pricing, please contact your local CORSAIR sales or PR representative.
For more information on CORSAIR GLAIVE RGB, please visit