Razer Naga is marketed as a so-called MMO mouse, a description that comes from the fact that we find no less than 17 different buttons on the mouse. a set that works well with command packed games like World of Warcraft and such.
Razer has now launched Naga Epic, an updated model of its already button crammed creation and beside swapable side panels it has given the mouse a technology that enables users to switch between wired or wireless connection. The mouse has an integrated battery that charges automatically when the wire is connected, but otherwise the operation is the same. Thus no risk of the batteries dying on you during an important raid.
Razer Naga Epic specifications:
- 17 fully programmable MMO optimizied button (including 12 thumb buttons)
- Wired/wireless mode
- Wireless: USB 2.4GHz dongle (with cable connector)
- 3 exchangeable side panels
- Charge bay (also works as a wireless receiver)
- Unlimited character profiles with AddOns
- Options for MMO specific software
- 16 million color background lighting
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G laser sensor
- 1000Hz Ultra reading / 1ms response
- Size ca: 116 L x 77 W x 41 H (mm)
- Battery time: 12 hours (continous use), 72 hours (normal gaming)
Razer Naga Epic will appear in stores in November and will cost around 120€.