SiTouch mini wireless keyboard is one of the first mini keyboard designed for Windows Media Center, Apple FrontRow, Xbox360, Playstation 3 and several other media units. The keyboard is about the size of a remote and has 500 – 700 hours standby time, while the innovative touchpad with scroll function gives the user full control.
SiTouch mini wireless keyboard sports backlit keys, to ease typing in the dark during presentations or watching movies. The keyboard use radio waves instead of Bluetooth to improve reach, while the built-in laser pointer will help during presentations.
The device costs $99 for North American users, European enthusiasts will have to wait until a distributor picks it up.
SiTouch mini wireless Keyboard, 2.4 Ghz USB receiver, mini USB charge cable and user manual.
- Wireless 2.4 GHz with USB receiver
- Integrated touchpad
- Programmable keys for multimedia shortcuts
- Built-in laser pointer
- Complete QWERTY layout
- Rechargable Li-On battery, via USB port
- Backlit keys
- (LxWxH): 151,1mm x 59mm x 13,8mm
- Weight: 100g
- Standby time: 500 – 700 hours
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7, Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Linux Debian 3.1, Redhat 9.0, Ubuntu 8.1, Fedora 7 or later