nVidia has released ForceWare 57.30, which are the new 64Bit-drivers for the AMD64-version of Windows XP and 2003 server.
These are the biggest news according to nVidia’s homepage:
* For use with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition for Extended Systems. Please visit Microsoft’s website for more information on this operating system.
* Adds support for GeForce 5700 and GeForce 5700 Ultra
* Microsoft® DirectX® 9 and OpenGL® 1.5 support
* Supports application profiles for custom image quality and performance modes for all of your applications and games.
* NVIDIA nView 3.5 Multi-display technology
* Advanced Microsoft® Internet Explorer® popup blocker
* Industries only Display Gridlines technology
* Improved HDTV Y Pr Pb component out support for 480i, 480p, 720p, and 1080i formats
Those of you who are running any of these operating systems please post in the forum thread below, thus we less fortunate can hear about the 64bit-version of Windows. Because we are quite a few people who are wondering how stable it really is, and how the performance is when it comes to games and programs. Also a comparison between the old and new ForceWare-drivers would be aprreciated to see if nVidia is making any progress.
The drivers can be found here.
nVidia has also released new nForce-betadrivers to the above mentioned operating system. Considering they are beta-drivers they might have one or two bugs.
The beta-drivers can be found here.
Also with these it would be interesting to know how the drivers affect the operating system.