The new model is mentioned in a leaked AMD roadmap as ”Phenom II X6 10xxT” and we’re guessing that the name will be 1095T, and the clock frequency 3.2GHz, which would result in the following list;
- AMD Phenom II X6 1095T – 3,20GHz @ 125W ?
- AMD Phenom II X6 1075T – 3,00GHz @ 125W
- AMD Phenom II X6 1055T – 2,80GHz @ 125W
- AMD Phenom II X6 1055T – 2,80GHz @ 95W
- AMD Phenom II X6 1035T – 2,60GHz @ 95W
The information is unconfirmed and still may change before Q3 it looks alright. AMD seems serious in its hexa-core venture, something we’re very happy with.